Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 29 - "Random Headlines 4.0"


Once again, over the past few months I've been making a point to collect any news articles I stumble across online, regarding atrocious acts that religious people have been committing all over the world. I don't know how aware you are of recent events. This will hopefully help shed some light on why many people now see Christians (and other religions) to be more harmful than good.

For consistency's sake, I'm going to arrange the links under specific headlines, whether it's Catholic, Baptist, Muslim, etc. Because I know how much you hate Catholics and how you think most of the nasty side of Christianity comes from them alone. I want you to see how widespread it is and how it is not solely a Catholic issue in this day and age.

I don't take credit for writing or publishing any of these links. I'm simply sharing them for others to read. Click the link to read the article. Credit goes to the authors, editors, and web hosting of all links below.

The oldest link was taken from February 2012, the newest as recently as today in April of 2012.



Catholics

American Politics

Evangelical & Baptist Christians

Islam

Judaism

Jehovah's Witness

International

No comments:

Post a Comment